9.19.2010

Life As Of Late..



Has not been very interesting! Still schooling it, working it & driving around too much. But here's a few crappy phone pictures!




Yesterday, I spent the day with this cute little boy, his mommy & my cousin. His baby brother is coming soon so I helped his momma out with decorating the baby's room.



Today, I finally got to see my "new" house (I put them in quotes only because it's not technically new). It's a pretty house, but it's a bit smaller than the one we live in now. It's okay though I'm only at my parent's house 3 or 4 days a week.




My room is literally a box. ): But at least it's got a spot for a chandelier & a walk-in closet! I can't wait to repaint it! The yellow is revolting.

Anyways, I'm taking my Godson out to Legoland tomorrow. I can't wait! (:



*Btw, most of the songs I post don't have anything to do with my posts.. they're just songs I'm currently obsessing with at the moment. (:

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The outside of that house is pretty gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete